our Team as a Volunteer
WE NEED YOU!
There is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer and especially one from
Essential and critical the success of the 2018 event, we are asking
for additional volunteers to assist with the following tasks;
- Help in serving the veterans at their Saturday luncheon and cleanup following.
- Registration, preparation and presentation of veteran nametags.
- Setup and removal of the sound system. This is s great opportunity for a A/V major.
- General hospitality and assistance to those veterans needing a companion or help at the event.
Site Management :
- Trash patrol; removal of visitor trash and pickup of any trash on the ground.
- Parking management and control for spectators, both general parking and handicapped areas.
- Assistance with loading/unloading of reenactor displays and site security during tactical demonstrations.
- Reenactor Registration.
- Crowd Control and Management by lining off spectator areas.
If you or your organization would like to volunteer for the event, please
contact by email Volunteer Coordinator
Jeff Campbell. Thank you for your support
and consideration in helping A Walk in Their Boots!
Returning 2017 Volunteer Partners include:
Borderview Christian Church
- Elizabethton Tennessee
Sequoia Council 713
Boy Scouts of America - Johnson City Tennessee
USA - Johnson City Tennessee